Our school was opened in 1931 to provide education ‘…according to the principles and practices of the Church of England’. It is a voluntary aided school, for girls and boys from three to eleven years, and operates in partnership with the Local Authority and the St Albans Diocesan Board of Education.
The school is fully committed to safeguarding in all aspects of our practice.
Please read our existing SIAMS inspection from 2017.
- SIAMS Inspection (222KB)