Welcome to EY2! Our class teachers are Mrs Atkins & Mrs Hnatiuk.
In EY2, the children have been settling into their new class and building relationships with new friends. The children are learning to use the different areas within our learning environment, both inside and outside of the classroom. Our ‘Rainbow Fish’ display represents how special and unique each child is within our class. The children are enjoying our current topic of ‘Animals’. As we move into Autumn, the children will be finding out about this season and sharing their knowledge with their friends.
- Learning Links EY2 Autumn 2019 (289KB)
- Learning Links EY2 Summer 2019 (289KB)
- Learning Links EY2 Spring 2019 (209KB)
- Phonics Workshop - November 2018 (266KB)
- Meet the Teacher EY2 (701KB)
- Learning Links EY2 Autumn 2018 (210KB)
- EYFS Admin Sheet (1MB)