Headteacher: Mr Paul Miller
Tel/Fax: 01992 462419
Please see our Admissions page.
Please see our Inspection Reports page.
Key Stage 2 Outcomes 2018-2019
|Reading (Test)||% Expected or better||73%||83%|
|% Achieving a higher standard||27%||33%|
|Average scaled score||104||105|
|Writing (TA)||% Expected or better||79%||87%|
|% Achieving a greater depth||20%||33%|
|Maths (Test)||% Expected or better||79%||97%|
|% Achieving a higher standard||27%||53%|
|Average scaled score||105||108|
|RWM combined||% Expected or better||65%||83%|
|Achieving a Reading, Writing and Maths combined high score||11%||20%|
- Average progress for Reading: -0.1 (-2.3-2.1)
- Average progress for Writing: 1.2 (-1.2 to 2.8)
- Average progress for Maths: 2.3 (0.1-3.9)
The thresholds for ‘sufficient progress’ as used in the definition of the Floor Standard are as follows:
- Reading: -5
- Writing: -7
- Maths: -5
Please see our Curriculum section.
- Comments or Complaints (274KB)
- Sports Premium 2019 - 2020 (605KB)
- Sports Premium 2018 - 2019 (953KB)
- Sports Premium 2017 - 2018 (326KB)
- Finance Report 2017 - 2018 (101KB)
Please see our SEND page.
Please see our Governors page.
- Charging Policy (208KB)
Please see our Vision & Aims page.
Requests for a paper copy of the information on our School’s website will be provided free of charge.