Headteacher: Mr Paul Miller
Tel/Fax: 01992 462419
Please see our Admissions page.
Please see our Inspection Reports page.
|Reading (Test)||% Expected or better||75%||79%|
|% Achieving a higher standard||28%||48%|
|Average scaled score||105.0||108.1|
|Writing (TA)||% Expected or better||78%||86%|
|% Achieving a greater depth||20%||28%|
|Maths (Test)||% Expected or better||76%||79%|
|% Achieving a higher standard||24%||41%|
|Average scaled score||104.4||107.0|
|RWM combined||% Expected or better||64%||72%|
|Achieving a Reading, Writing and Maths combined high score||10%||21%|
- Average progress for Reading: 0.86 (-1.3 to 3.1)
- Average progress for Writing: -0.26 (-2.4 to 1.8)
- Average progress for Maths: 0.52 (-1.5 to 2.5)
The thresholds for ‘sufficient progress’ as used in the definition of the Floor Standard are as follows:
- Reading: -5
- Writing: -7
- Maths: -5
Please see our Curriculum section.
- Comments or Complaints (274KB)
- Sports Premium 2017 - 2018 (171KB)
- Finance Report 2017 - 2018 (101KB)
Please see our SEND page.
Please see our Governors page.
- Charging Policy (208KB)
Please see our Vision & Aims page.
Requests for a paper copy of the information on our School’s website will be provided free of charge.